Real Life Sciences is currently looking for a Formulation Development Scientist for one of its clients based in Walloon Brabant.
As a Formulation Development Scientist your daily responsibilities will be the following:
- Performing experiments and analysis, enabling non-clinical and/or clinical studies, supporting the biological formulation laboratory activities which will include laboratory set-up, provision of technical resources and operation.
- Assisting in formulation development using buffer exchange techniques as well as using analytical techniques such as HPLC /UPLC, iCE, UV spectroscopy, DLS, CGE, rheology, SDS-PAGE and ELISA to help with formulation development
- Assisting in preparing data for use in formulation protocols, reports and supporting documentation, based on an understanding of biochemical or physical degradation routes of antibody/protein derived molecules (knowledge of stability studies is desirable)
- Bioengineer Degree or equivalent by experience
- Lab experience
- Industrial experience (1-2years) ideally working in formulation or analytical development of proteins/antibodies derived molecules
- A working knowledge and practical experience of antibodies, proteins, their formulation and associated analytical techniques
- Practical lab skills
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity, feel free to reach out to me