- Malaysia, Malaysia
Real Staffing is currently looking for a Finance Analyst for one of our Global Pharma MNC clients. You will be responsible in analysing financial information, budgeting, cost monitoring and other financial related queries and work with the Local and Regional Finance Team in a fast paced environment.
Duration: 12 Months
Budget: Competitive Market Rate
- Assist the Assistant Manager with monthly forecasting, preparation of quarterly Latest Best Estimates and Annual Budget
- Perform monthly tracking, monitoring and variance analysis of OPEX and marketing spend to track activities to business results
- Perform accurate and timely month end closing processes, analysis and report submission to local management and regional team
- Provide quality financial data to assist commercial teams on day to day business decisions and business presentations
- Develop financial reports and perform various financial and sensitivity analysis, both routine and ad hoc
- Perform product profitability allocation on quarterly basis in support of investment decision making.
- At least 2 - 3 years of finance planning & analysis experience preferably from MNC
- Detail oriented and analytical with strong business acumen
- Pro-active and meticulous
- Good excel skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight timeline
- Good communication skills
- Unquestionable personal and business integrity
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can apply through the link provided or contact Angelica Desiongco at +65 68009560 for a confidential discussion.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017