For the EMEA Headquarter of an international company active in the Healthcare sector, based in Zaventem, Real Staffing is currently looking for a FREELANCE BUSINESS ANALYST/ CONTROLLER to start as soon as possible a project of +- 6 months.
You will be responsible to provide financial analysis support for a range of products (Medical Devices) and a group of markets (Western Europe).
This position reports to the EMEA Business Analysis Manager and has interfaces with EMEA sales & marketing leaders, Global HC finance team, supply chain, pricing.
The incumbent fully collaborates with other business analysts in the team and the Global HC finance team based in the USA in leveraging financial information available.
Your main accountabilities:
- To support business plans design, validation and delivery for a range of product lines and a group of markets. To act as key finance support for designated product managers and country managers: financial and business advice, evaluation and analysis on projects and business opportunities. This includes for instance product launches, promotional activity, supply chain model changes, price increase plan, go to market plan for new commercial channels, 3 year strategic business plan.
- To translate financial information into meaningful insight for decision making. To effectively communicate with business partners about results, market environment and Global Health Care projects impacting the EMEA category strategy. To raise the finance acumen of country business teams through meetings and regular contacts
- To actively participate in the construction of Quarterly Financial Forecasts for the designated categories and markets, working in full cooperation with the other business analyst and business analysis team leader.
- To provide monthly analysis on category and market results. Focus on sales and gross profit performance, understanding the key drivers price, volume, cost of sales and distribution expense.
- To identify and propose work and business process improvements at team and cross-functional level using LEAN techniques. Contribute to the finance team value creation objective.
Your functional skills:
- Strong professional experience, in several of these areas: management reporting, audit, business analysis, sales reporting, business consulting.
- Business school or university degree in economics, finance, audit or marketing - finance qualification is mandatory
- Experience of at least one ERP system is desirable and expertise of MS Excel is necessary.
- Experience in an audit firm or in a finance department of a multinational company is required.Your generic skills:
Your generic skills:
- Think Customer- customer oriented and able to digest and synthesize information from multiple sources
- Continuously Improve- ability to enhance work practise, mainly spreadsheet models, for efficiency, reliability, and transparency
- Win Consistently - a "what else can I do"? attitude
- Build Trust - concise, clear and compelling communication style, written and verbal. Capacity to articulate complexity in simple terms.
- Make Decisions - facilitator and influencer of decision making.
- Build Talent - ability to coach and train other finance colleagues and internal customers.
Are you interested and quickly available for a new project, and do you feel comfortable to jump in that role and to quickly bring an added value, please apply today or contact Isabelle Leparlier on 02.61.59.15.