Global Medical Affairs Project Manager - Cambridge, MA
- Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Pharma & Biotech
Global Pharmaceutical client is seeking to hire a Global Medical Affairs Project Manager on a contract basis.
Contract length: 3 months, *contract to hire is an option dependent upon experience*
OBJECTIVES: The Project Manager will be responsible for managing projects from start to finish in alignment with Global Medical Affairs goals and initiatives.
This role will provide project management support for cross-functional medical affairs plans and KOL engagement deliverables, collaboration within the organization, in the Boston office and with Regional and Local offices globally, as well as oversight of vendors.
* Assist in the development of strategic and tactical medical plans, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring on-time completion.
* Track and analyze medical affairs projects and budgets to ensure strategic focus and timely execution of deliverables. This includes creation of project plans, managing timelines and monitoring performance, meeting management, and collaborating cross-functionally within the organization.
* Assist in the logistics, financial administration and documentation of project orders with external collaborators and consultants. Provide updates to internal team regarding logistics for HCP meetings system entry and reconciliation.
* Support preparation of agendas, pre-meeting materials (ex. Briefing Documents), and meeting scheduling, as needed under supervision and direction of Scientific Director. Maintain team intranet sites and ensure all resources up-to-date.
* Lead the input of HCP meetings and engagements to system based on requests/details provided by functional activity owners; monitor input of deliverables to closeout events in system and in compliance with policies. Interact closely with Legal to develop contracts as needed for KOL engagement deliverables.
* Provide budget tracking support, PO creation, & budget reconciliation for KOL-related services.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
* Minimum 3 years project experience
* Bachelor's degree in business and/or Science, or related field
* Proactive, self-motivated, and aware of larger business needs/implications
* Experience with Microsoft Office software.
* Demonstrated ability to work both work independently and interdependently in cross-functional teams
*Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to clearly communicate business processes and solutions in person and over the phone.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving professional environment
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Requires approximately 5% travel.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.