A global pharmaceutical company is looking for a Pharmacovigilance professional to join their team on a permanent basis in Oxfordshire.
Please see an overview of the role:
- To manage the safety database and to ensure that all safety database listings are delivered on time meeting regulatory quality standards, and documented appropriately
- Define, implement and maintain an effective validated and quality-controlled query process and tracking tool
- Operate as the back-up for the GPS Database Systems Manager
- Act as the primary source of subject-matter expertise to address any questions from company staff, from external partners or from regulatory authorities regarding safety database searches
- For all audits and inspections, serve as the GPS expert for safety database searches
This company has a very exciting pipeline and as a result is in the process of expanding it's operations in the UK.
If this role is of interest, don't hesitate to apply!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales