Governance and Admin Manager
- £250 - £300 per day +
- West Yorkshire, England
- Social Housing
My client is a leading provider of Social Housing in the West Yorkshire area who are looking to recruit an interim Governance and Admin Manager.
The initial contract will be for 3 months, to cover the permanent recruitment process, with the view to possibly be extended.
Key day to day duties:
- to assist with the governance and regulatory compliance of our group of companies
- to assist the Company Secretary to administer all Company House matters
- to support the Boards of Directors
- to attend and minute Board and Committee meetings
- Line management of 2-3 team members
- Governance experience within the Public Sector
- Have worked in a regulated environment (ideally Social Housing)
- Experience and knowledge of dealing with boards, directors and senior stakeholders
If you are interested in finding out more, please apply and I will be in touch.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales