The candidate will directly report to Head of Diagnostic Segment & Commercial, APAC and be part of APAC commercial leadership team.
Global leader in the life science and bio-technology with an extensive portfolio of 300,000 products.
- Lead Japan diagnostics commercial team to achieve the annual sales OP and beat the market growth.
- Manage diagnostics commercial team daily activities, including but not limited within seeding, pipelines, forecast, reporting, etc and be responsible for P&L of Japan Diagnostic & Flow Cytometry business unit.
- Understand, monitor and analyse market dynamics as well as company performance; Lead to define the growth strategy; Drive the strategy implementation: including strategy, portfolio & marketing tactics and new business development etc.
- Drive customer experience improvement; Manage key accounts' and KOL's relationship; drive coverage expansion and market share improvement; Drive developing company's brand awareness and reputation in the market.
- Motivate team and develop the talent & succession pipeline to ensure a good team development
- Individual must have a bachelor degree or above in a biological related scientific field.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in Japan life science or medical industry; At least 5 years above sales or marketing management experience.
- MNCs working experience is preferred.
- Experience in Diagnostics raw materials companies or instrument business companies is a plus.
- Must have a team management experience with a proved record
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and fluency in Japanese.
- Good presentation & communication skill.
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja