A global pharmaceutical company based in Berkshire is looking for a Head of Medical Affairs in its new CNS department.
This role has the opportunity to shape the future of the upcoming CNS Franchise in close collaboration with the commercial team.
- Represents the Neurosciences team at key relevant local and regional activities such as congresses, meetings with collaborative groups, patient advocacy organisations, etc
- Establishes a local Key Opinion Leader network and identifies rising stars to ensure the sustainability of KOL network. This includes building and maintaining of relationships through various medical affairs activities (medical affairs plan).
- Functionally manages the local MSL team
- Responsible for the certification of promotional materials and ABPI compliance
- Establishes partnership with local Patient Associations (PA) and develops a local PA strategy as part of the MAP, is responsible for local planning and execution of local meetings with PO (including focus group meetings, advisory boards) and any initiatives where patients are involved.
- Generates systematically medical insights and regularly shares key learnings with the local brand team and regional Medical team.
- Gives clinical and scientific presentations to Health care audiences in collaboration with field base MSL.
If you are experienced Medical Affairs professional with 4+ years experience in CNS an looking for a new opportunity don't hesitate to get in touch!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales