A fast growing research based global pharma companyis looking for an experienced PV & MI professional with a pharmacist or Medical degree (as they will train this person to be a final signatory pharmacist) to lead a team to ensure compliance across Medical Information & Pharmacovigilance.
The role holder will be leading a small team and as the company grows, build out the compliance team.
The role involves but is not limited to the following:
- Operational leadership of the Compliance, Medical Information and Pharmacovigilance functions.
- Partake in the approval and sign-off of items submitted for compliance approval.
- Operational excellence within each function: Define and track via individual and functional key performance indicators linked to company strategy and objectives.
- Provide input to other company UK/IE and tthe company International functions to ensure compliance of UK and IE promotional / non-promotional materials and activities.
- Foster and maintain a culture of compliance, through the deployment of engaging training, awareness and education programs covering all the required codes and other regulations.
- Be the Final Signatory for the approval of UK/Ireland promotional and non-promotional materials and activities in accordance with regulations and codes of practice.
To be considered for this position you need to be a Pharmacist or Physician with experience in compliance and medical information or Pharmacovigilance experience.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales