Top Global Pharmaceutical company with strong pipeline in Oncology field.
Role and Responsibilities
- Shape Development & Medical strategy in Oncology area and optimum organization structure
- Maximize collaboration between Japan Medical Affairs and Global R&D, Commercial organization and external partners
- Be a key member in Leadership board meeting, representing Medical/Development opinion
- Drive strategy for scientific, regulatory and clinical aspects of the business opportunities and identify potential risks
- Set a vision for Early Development to launch/post-marketing Medical activities
*For more details, please ask your consultant
Rewards & Benefits
- Attractive salary package
- Work-life balance, flex-time system etc.
- International environment
- 5 years of Medical Affairs/R&D experience
- 3 years of proven leadership experience
- Ph.D or M.D. degree
Nice to have
- 4 years of engagement in Oncology field
- Business English level
Are you a the new Head of Oncology?
Please kindly reply with your most updated resume or speak to me (Artur Fatykhov) about this job.
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja