Position: Head of Project Delivery - 6 Months Initially (High Wycombe)
I am currently working with large Housing Association with an ambitious growth plans to recruit for a Head of Project Delivery.
To lead on all aspects of development delivery, including the specification requirements for new homes, delivery of land led, package deal, joint venture, ensuring quality and viability is maintained.
- At least five years' experience of delivering diverse development programmes in a similar commercial environment
- Knowledge and experience of the Social Housing Sector
- Able to evidence a substantial track record of negotiating and successfully delivering a range of difficult contracts
- An ability to inspire; develop and motivate a large team and create a culture of effective collaboration across the business
- Experience of change management together with the ability to motivate a team during change
- Evidence of skills and knowledge in relation to property and contract law
- Numerate, entrepreneurial and an excellent communicator verbally and in writing
- Highly organised with demonstrable experience of successfully managing conflicting priorities to challenging deadlines
- Strong presentation skills with demonstrable experience of presenting scheme proposals to Boards and Committees
If you feel that you have the experience and is available immediately, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV along with your day rate requirements.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales