HEAD OF QUALITY - SCOTLAND
My client, an emerging immunotherapy company developing cell based treatments are seeking to bring on an experienced Quality professional to oversee the Operational Quality of the department and to help stabilise the QA Culture within the business.
You will provide leadership and direction to an integrated quality assurance function and as an integral member of the site management team, you will be responsible for ensuring that the quality assurance aspects of the company on site are being conducted according to all internal and external quality and regulatory compliance requirements.
This will offer someone a challenging opportunity which will require you to adopt a hands-on operational approach.
- To manage and ensure that the quality management systems, processes and procedures are implemented across the manufacturing facilities to ensure that product released is fit for use and is compliant with appropriate regulatory commitments.
- Provide leadership, direction & development to the QA team.
- To represent the company to authorities and service providers on all quality assurance matters.
- Ensure that systems and processes for the management of complaints and product recalls are being conducted in accordance with the licensed risk management systems.
- To advise on compliance requirements and strategies for process development and technology transfer activities.
- Be results focused, commercially aware and driven, with a proven track record in leading a Quality Assurance team.
- Have outstanding knowledge of GMP and related processes.
- Be experienced in EU and FDA cGMP and regulatory requirements for the manufacture, testing and licensure of products.
Shortlisting for this position has begun with a view to holding fist stage interviews over the next couple of weeks. For further information please contact Sarah Irvine at Real Staffing or reply directly to the advertisement.
We also offer shopping vouchers for any successful referrals so if you know of anyone who may be suitable then please feel free to get in touch.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales