Head of Quality Assurance
- North West England, England
- Quality Assurance (QA)
Head of Quality/Qualified Person - North West - £80,000
I am currently supporting an ambitious and growing organisation based in the North West in their search for a Head of Quality. Due to substantiated growth they are looking to hire an experienced Quality professional who has previously managed teams and who is also preferably QP qualified.
As the Head of Quality you will be on the Site Leadership team where you will be directly reporting into the MD and will be responsible for the day to day running of the QA department. The organisation have seen substantial investment over the past couple of years with a view to further development in the coming years making this the prefect opportunity for someone who is looking to fast track their career.
- Support in the management and leadership of the Quality Department.
- To act as releasing QP for the site in accordance with EU Directive 2001/83/EC and Eurdralex Volume 4 Annex 16 when required.
- Manage, motivate, train, and coach, any direct reports to ensure assigned Quality Assurance (QA) and personnel development objectives are achieved.
- Execute core QA deviation, non-conformance, change control, document review, auditing, risk management and training processes as instructed by QA Management.
- Ensures that non-compliance and failure risks are identified to the site leadership team.
- To develop, communicate and implement Quality procedures to ensure that manufactured products meet approved Quality standards at time of release and throughout shelf life.
- Maintaining an awareness of new and proposed legislation that impacts the business and communicating any changes to the Senior Management Team and the wider business.
- Certified Qualified Person with experience of releasing on a manufacturing license.
- The successful applicant will be educated to degree level in Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy or other science related discipline.
- Have a sound knowledge of the manufacture of pharmaceutical solid dose products
- Experience working in Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance at more than one MHRA approved site.
Shortlisting for this position has begun with a view to holding interviews over the next couple of weeks. For further information please contract Sarah Irvine at Real Staffing for a confidential discussion.
We also offer shopping vouchers for any successful referrals so if you know of anyone who may be suitable then please feel free to get in touch.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales