Group Health, Safety, Environment and Fire Manager
- Location: Wiltshire/Oxfordshire
- Day rate: £300 - £350 per day
- Contract Length: 1 month (possible extension)
- Working week: 5 days a week (Homeworking negotiable for 1-2 days)
- Interviews: Wednesday 3rd, Thursday 4th or Friday 5th April
- Start date: Monday 8th April
- Outside IR35: LTD Company/Umbrella
Key skills and experience:
- Housing Association experience
- NEBOSH/IOSH qualified
- Ability to ensure the organisation complies with current health and safety legislation, approved codes of practice and guidance in relation to employment and service provision.
- Good knowledge of the full spectrum of Health and Safety in the workplace and ability to provide technical and specialist guidance, direction and support.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales