Excellent job opportunity for a talent who is experienced in Medical Affairs and has passion for Hematology field! We have a great client who is looking for a strong talent to take over this Senior role. If you have experience in Medical Affairs along with management experience, this could be perfect for you.
Purpose of Job
As a Head of Hematology unit, you will be responsible for enhancing medical strategy and delivering value on behalf of the organization to its customers. You will lead by example and drive development and execution of Medical Affairs Plan in Japan.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead Medical team for Hematology
- Analyse environment of Hematology/Oncology area, i.e. healthcare system, competitor, regulatory in/out of Japan, Clinical development plan, life cycle management and incorporate those in strategies
- Supervise the review and approval of concepts and protocols for Evidence generation
- Interact with Local and Global stakeholders
- Supervise plan & execution of Advisory Board Meetings
- 3 years working experience in Medical Affairs
- more than 1 year of Management experience in Medical Affairs
- Business English
- Advanced scientific degree in life sciences (Master, PhD, PharmD or MD)
- Hematology/Oncology expertise
Rewards & Benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Comprehensive incentive/benefits package
- Flat international environmentAre you our new Head of Hematology?
Please kindly reply with your most updated resume or speak to me (Artur) about this job.
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja