It is one of the oldest pharmaceutical and chemical company in the world with about 50,000 employees in 66 countries tackling innovative solutions and technologies. Based on the corporate value of responsibility, respect, honesty, transparency and courage, they are providing high value added technology that contributes to society.
- Engages with influential members of the medical community (Key Opinion Leaders, KOLs) and other healthcare providers (HCPs) within an assigned territory and therapeutic area (TA) to deliver comprehensive scientific education on disease states, therapeutic options and research advances of strategic importance to the Company
- Identifies, profiles and cultivates collaborative relationships with KOLs as scientific peers and advocates
- Executes assigned tactics to fulfil Medical Affairs strategies in the field and positively impact KOL perceptions and knowledge regarding Company, Company initiatives and associated products
- Maintains and demonstrates comprehensive and in-depth scientific knowledge of an assigned TA, including disease states, research advances, approved treatment options and investigational therapies
- Represents Medical Affairs and the Company as an expert scientific resource in an assigned TA for healthcare providers and internal colleagues
- Expertly communicates complex scientific information to internal and external stakeholders
- Gathers and internally communicates relevant opinions, expert knowledge, competitive insights and research and development concepts from KOLs to advance and influence the strategic direction of the Medical Affairs department and Company
- Represents Medical Affairs and the Company at medical educational events, programs, meetings and conventions; including medical exhibit booth staffing, congress scientific program coverage and reporting, internal medical meeting development and execution (i.e., Advisory Boards), etc.
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja