Infection Prevention Nurse
- West Midlands, England
- Healthcare & NHS
My West Midlands based NHS client are looking for an Infection Prevention Nurse to join them on a 3 month contract (initial term).
- Have worked successfully as an Infection Prevention Nurse previously
- Registered Nurse with active PIN
- Experience working within the NHS
- CCG experience is advantageous.
- Able to commute to West Midlands
This is a band 8b role working inside IR35.
Working autonomously as well as being a part of a small team of around 4, my client are looking for someone who is immediately available and able to start as soon as possible. Interview slots are available.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales