- Singapore, Singapore
- Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation
Real Staffing is currently looking for an Instrument Engineer for one of our Global Industrial Gas MNC clients. This position is an exciting opportunity that allows you to be a part of a global team in a fast pace environment.
Duration: 1 Year Contract
Budget: Competitive Market Rate
- Responsible for identifying, defining and fulfilling the instrumentation requirements for each sub-project.
- Responsible for providing cost and schedule estimates related to execution of the works assigned.
- Responsible for supporting the Systems Integration Engineer for Automation and Control, to help ensure the site's control systems are fully integrated and meet the requirements defined by the Systems Integration Engineer.
- Responsible for providing technical support during pre-commissioning/commissioning and start-up.
- Responsible for validating all specified requirements have been fulfilled.
- Responsible for ensuring documentation related to modifications is updated.
- Work closely and support the Instrument Team to resolve day-to-day instrumentation problems.
- Work with the Project Team to develop control system requirements of all projects and modifications; supervise and implement the works according to the schedule and requirements.
- Degree or Diploma holder. Desirable study concentration in construction management.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience working and maintaining Honeywell DCS, Siemens PCS7, Allen-Bradley PLC, Triconex PLC and etc.
- 3-5 years working experience in the refinery or petrochemical industry environment.
- Experience in plant commissioning and plant revamps.
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can click the link to apply or contact Angelica Desiongco at +65 68009560 for a confidential discussion.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017