I am working with a public sector organisation in Manchester who are looking for an interim Integration Developer on a 3 month contract basis.
You will need excellent technical knowledge of supported applications (SSIS, WebMethods, Calopus), understanding of applications support, thorough understanding of workload, prioritization, excellent communication skills.
- Develop new, and maintain existing, data integration routines between source and target systems.
- Ensure that Service Level Targets drive performance for assigned applications
- Ensure all work, including incidents, requirements and small work requests, is fully documented to expected quality for sustainable service support.
- Manage and, where appropriate, escalate to the Team Lead, any system issues or issues related to the delivery of work items and planned maintenance.
- All service work is recorded within the appropriate Service Management Tool.
- Activities are completed within assigned service levels/time.
- Report on performance against agreed targets, based on severity and agreed resolution times, in respect of incident resolution, service requests, and work packages.
Rate: £300- £340 per day
Duration: 3 months
IR35 status: Inside IR35- tax & NI is deducted at source, you can work through a LTD company or umbrella company. Please note you are unable to claim back expenses inside IR35. Happy to provide further information on this if required.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales