Real Staffing Group is supporting the recruitment of Intellectual Property Director for a fast growing, leading innovator in the diagnostic space.
The Intellectual Property Director is responsible for developing a rich portfolio of Intellectual properties (IPs) to be embedded in the lines of products.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive enterprise-wide initiatives for filing and maintaining patents.
- Devise strategies for IP licensing.
- With the intent to file for patents and facilitate the reviews of Technical Disclosures, solicit Technical Disclosures submission from various R&D teams
- Working with Legal Counsels and external patent lawyers to prepare, file and defend domestic and foreign applications of patents and trademarks.
- Provide guidance to senior management on licensing and business transactions involving intellectual property.
- Actively pursue the enlarged usage of the patents, within the Company as well as external licensing to partners, to enhance the Company's business values.
- Provide periodic training to internal staffs regarding the protection of intellectual property.
- Bachelor's degree in business, science, engineering or related field and at least 2 years in technology transfer.
- Experience in commercializing the technology and intellectual property protection
- Good biomedical, biochemistry, molecular biology technical foundation
- Understand the technical complexities of the IP
- Good stakeholder management skills to engage engineers, scientists and senior management.
- Big picture thinking and good business sense.
- Familiar with IP filing & regulations.
- Fluent in technical communications in both Chinese and English
- Experience in commercializing the technology and intellectual property protection.
- Good knowledge of Singapore and China laws regarding technology transfer and intellectual property.
- Understanding of technology commercialization processes
If you have the skill-sets and experience needed and looking to propel your career forward, this is an opportunity you cannot miss!
To apply, please get in touch with Grace Tay at g.tay(a)realstaffing.com for further information.
*Please note that only short-listed candidates would be contacted. Thank you.
License No: 16S8216
Real Staffing Group Reg No: 53132073A
SThree Pte Ltd Business Reg No: 200720126E
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017