- £40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Business Analysis , Business Intelligence, Software Testing
Our client is a market leader within the digital health-care space. They provide cutting-edge software and data management services to the industry. Due to continue growth, they have a requirement for a Integration Specialist to join the team. The role reports to a Director.
As the Integration Specialist, you will be responsible for the following:
- Specify, oversee the development of clinical systems
- Test and deliver interfaces between clinical systems and the main electronic record or administration system running at customer's sites.
The Integration Specialist will also specify changes and provide support to interfaces between clinical systems and screening programme software.
The role will involve the following:
- Meeting IT staff and customers to analyse the requirements of interfaces that have been ordered.
- Writing functional and technical specifications.
- Working with software developers to ensure the interfaces are developed correctly.
- Testing interfaces.
- Ensuring that the interfaces are successfully delivered to customers.
- Developing a deep knowledge of aspects of the company's clinical systems.
- Leadership qualities and good communication skills.
- Knowledge of SQL server databases, XML, HL7 and FHIR.
- Ideally track record of integrating health-care software systems.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales