Location: South West England
We're seeking an Engineering Manager to come in and support one of our Food Manufacturing clients. If you're an experienced Engineering Manager with strong engineering and experience with change management within Food Manufacturing my client will be very keen to speak with you.
As a Engineering Manager you will support the business through its peak business. You'll work with the Senior Team, reporting into the Site Manager.
- Food Manufacturing experience; ideally Ambient
- CI & Change Management experience
- Experience managing multi-disciplined teams
Why is this a great opportunity?
- An initial 3 month contract with potential for extension
- An opportunity to work with a multi site organisation; opening further opportunities to be utilised across all sites
- Competitive daily rates
If you meet the above requirements, get in touch
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales