- Eindhoven, North Brabant
Jr. Field Service Engineer (Life Sciences) - Benelux - Fulltime/Permanent
The organization is transforming the industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. They provide transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world.
As the Jr. Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for meeting the daily service repair needs of the customer's equipment and driving customer satisfaction through Service Excellence.
Your responsibilities include:
- Working with experienced field engineers on basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and service repair needs on designated equipment. Working area Benelux, focus on the Netherlands. Willing to travel
- Completing Preventative Maintenance and Functional Management Inspections
- Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner
- Learning to effectively communicate with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction
- Maintaining tools and test equipment properly and ensuring they are calibrated
- Meeting Health and Human Services, Environment Health and Safety and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements
- Working with experienced field engineers on managing vendors' service delivery processes in compliance with GE Healthcare policies
- Learning to utilize the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues and conducting root cause analysis that will lead to effective problem solving
- Working as a member of the local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area
- Ability to answer service calls independently without assistance within 1 year of employment
- Associates degree in either Electrical Engineer, Engineering with a heavy focus in Electrical, or Biomedical Engineering Technology; or pursuing a bachelor's degree; and/or equivalent knowledge/experience
- Fluently speaking and writing English and Dutch
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner
- Ability to show self-initiative & motivation
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution based service process
- Experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment
- Experience in troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns
If you're interested in the position, please apply with your CV. You can send it to Shaneequa Ho A Tham, s.hoatham(@)realstaffing.com or contact her via 020 522 15 77.