- Pharma & Biotech
Seeking a Lab Supervisor for a sample management operation with a growing manufacturing facility based in Limerick.
The Lab Supervisor will be responsible for Sample Management and will oversee daily operation and communication for samples submitted from Manufacturing, QA Validation, and QC labs. This is a days role however you will be managing a team of both days and shift analyst.
Ensure chain of custody is maintained and timely delivery of samples to the labs.
- Scheduling and organizing daily/weekly tasks for team
- Developing and coaching of leads analysts
- High level of customer services to external and internal departments
- Oversee and maintain appropriate procedures to ensure chain of custody for QC samples is maintained
- Reference standard inventory control for all QC labs.
- Oversight of microbiological testing of intermediates (in process) and finished product,
- Support internal and regulatory audits
Requires BS/BA in Life Sciences or related field with 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably GMP Experince and some previous supervisory/leadership experience needed.
- Experience with Lab Information Management Systems (LIMS)
This is a world class opportunity that will allow you to gain experience in a growing and exciting company. If you think you fit the requirements and would be interested in discussing further,please reach out with an up to date CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales