- Singapore, Singapore
Lab technician, MNC
A leading Global Orthopedic MNC with the scientific vision of designing and developing products and medical education.
- Ensures all lab and exhibit products are tested for proper function, repairs, replacements, and disposition of obsolete products.
- Responsible for lab inventory management
- Perform lab set-up, breakdown, and cleansing of lab equipment.
- Responsible for regulation inspect of all company's capital equipment in the lab
- Support local and regional medical education events.
- Ensure compliance and local regulatory controls for management of company's equipment
- Purchasing of all supplies necessary for daily operation of the department and offsite labs as needed.
- Coordinate the procurement/disposal of specimens for all events that have such needs.
- Travel in support to offsite events when necessary.
- Become SAP proficient.
- Full understanding and implementation of containation protocol.
- Maintenance of lab equipment and facility
- Ensure that the lab facility represents company as the leader in the industry.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the Company's product line.
1) BS in Management or Bio-Medical Sciences preferred
2) Experience in lab set-up, inventory management and purchasing of supplies
3) Good communication skills
4) Attention to detail and quick learning ability
5) Singaporean or Singapore PR
The company is an innovative and passionate about their product with good work-life balance and attractive re numeration and benefits. In addition to that, they recognise talents, and foster a performance-oriented culture that encourages achievement through collaboration and innovation.
If this opportunity sounds like it is of interest to you, please contact Kumaran Sivanasen from Real Staffing at +65 6871 4700 or email me an updated cv at k.sivanasen @ realstaffing.com
Registration No: R1876569
EA License No: 16S8216
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017