An exciting start-up company in Berkeley, CA looking for a Laboratory Technician to assist them with assay development and verification! The company recently received over $20 Million in government funding to develop their disposable home-use test kit and are rapidly expanding! Requirements are as follows:
- Run protocols and verifications
- Perform reaction setup of molecular assays (pipetting) such as PCR and DNA/RNA purification
- Work in BSL2 environment under GXP and general safety regulations
- Generate and maintain sterile stocks of molecular buffers and reaction mixes
- Work cross functionally with RA's and Scientists
- Maintain accurate and detailed documentation in lab notebooks
Interviews are being conducted ASAP. If you are interested in this role, please respond to this advert with an updated resume. Referrals encouraged.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.