Lead Supplier Quality Auditor
- Chicago, Illinois
- Medical Devices
Are you a Supplier Quality Engineer that has extensive experience in the medical device industry? Are you looking for a new challenge in 2019? If so, I have the answer for you.
My client, a leading Medical Device company, is looking for their next Lead Supplier Quality Engineer. This Lead Supplier Quality Engineer will step immediately into a role where they will perform supplier audits both domestically and internationally.
Among others, the Lead Supplier Quality Engineer will be Responsible for:
- Working with suppliers to do qualifications, re-qualifications and setting standards
- Perform supplier audits both domestically and internationally
- Lead supplier audits and set supplier audit schedule
- Effectively perform SCAR management and NCR reviews
The Ideal candidate will have the following requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Science and Engineering
- 5 years Auditing experience
- 5 years electromechanical experience. Circuit board and power supply monitors
- Experience around finished goods
This is an exciting opportunity with an industry leader in the Chicagoland medical device industry.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send you resume directly.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.