Lead Supplier Quality Auditor
- Lake Forest, Illinois
Are you a Supplier Quality Auditor with extensive experience in the Medial Device Industry? Are you looking for a new challenge in 2019? If so, I have an answer for you!
My client, a leading Medical Device company, is looking for their next Sr. Supplier Quality Auditor. This Sr. Supplier Quality Auditor will immediately step into a role working with domestic and international suppliers.
Among others the Sr. Supplier Quality Auditor will be responsible for:
- Working with suppliers to set Quality System requirements
- Oversee and conduct supplier audits during supplier qualifications and re-qualifications
- Effectively perform SCAR management, and NCR reviews
- Support other departments for third party suppliers as it applies
- Lead supplier audits and set supplier audit schedules
The Ideal Candidate will have the following requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Science or Engineering
- 5-8 years Supplier Auditing experience for domestic and international medical devices
- 5-8 years experience with electromechanical devices, circuit boards, and power supply monitors
- Experience around finished good
This is an exciting opportunity with an industry leader in the Chicagoland medical device industry!
If you are interested in this opportunity please resume directly.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.