Lean Manufacturing Specialist
- Solothurn, Switzerland
- Business Intelligence and Data Analysis
Start date: as soon as possible
Duration: 1 year
The Lean Manufacturing Analyst role follows the Lean manufacturing principles. The role directly supports all departments at the Manufacturing Site
- Support implementation of a Lean Manufacturing Operating System at the site including training people on methods and tools
- Lead Kaizen and 5S events, support implementation of operational review meetings, visual management boards, as well as implement/lead
- Continuous Improvement initiatives at the site. Facilitate process mapping and root cause analysis on the manufacturing floor. Support development/ implementation of a Control Room and ensure metrics (KPIs) are in place.
- Min. 5 years of experience in an operations/manufacturing environment (Biotech Manufacturing experience preferred)
- 3 years of experience with Lean Manufacturing methodologies and tools
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, fluent in English. German is a plus.
- Project Management skills
- MS Office package skills
If you are interested in that position please contact me as soon as possible under +41 (0) 44 588 2636 and send your updated CV to: k.blomberg (at) realstaffing.com.
Looking forward to speaking to you.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.