Local Clinical Trial Manager
- Neuss (41466), Nordrhein-Westfalen
- Clinical Research
A German pharmaceutical company located in North Rhine-Westphalia is currently looking for a Clinical Trial Manager. The position has 0,6 FTE, is starting asap, and would be until the end of the year.
Scope of Work:
- Manage a specified trial or group of trials, working with SMs, CTAs and others to ensure compliance with the protocol, Company SOPs, ICH-GCP and local regulatory requirements, local productivity targets and financial agreements
- Partner with Site Manager(s), Clinical Trials Assistant(s) and other local trial-related roles to ensure successful site management
- Review contact reports from Site Managers and take corrective action as necessary
- Act as the Global Trial Manager's primary local Company contact point for trial -related items
Who you are:
- Medical, para-medical or other biologically related scientific education at university level. Experience and proficiency in the conduct and management of clinical trials
- Clinical Drug Development - thorough understanding of clinical drug development and regulatory procedures and processes within GCO
- Computer skills: - understand and use a range of computer-based systems to track, monitor and report on investigational site and local trial activity and status
- Procedures and Processes - possess a comprehensive knowledge of and comply with Company SOPs, ICH-GCP, (where appropriate, European) and local national regulations
If this position seems suiting to you, I am looking forward to your CV in English in Word-format.
I am happy to provide with more Information.