- Heallthcare, Pension, Annual Bonus
- Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Medical Devices
- Develop, document, and implement manufacturing methods needed to produce new products
- Design and implement manufacturing tooling to improve workplace safety, workstation ergonomics, operator productivity and product quality
- Review engineering changes and take appropriate measures to ensure all product documentation for the affected operations (methods, BOM's, test procedures, etc.) are updated to support the change prior to release to production.
- Analyse, report and optimize production cost structure.
- Develop and implement changes in operational workflow as needed to improve and accelerate the flow of product through the facility.
- Develop, document, implement and update standard operating procedures across all areas of responsibility.
- Identify, define, document and share best manufacturing engineering practices.
- Support the development of global manufacturing engineering standards.
- Partner with internal resources to develop capable equipment suppliers
- Bachelor's degree in science and engineering or related field
- 3+ years' experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Knowledge of Industrial engineering and lean manufacturing principle.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales