Role: Manual Tester with JSON experience
Rate: £330- £380
Location: Manchester (City Centre)
Duration: 3 Months Key Skills;
- Extensive experience in ANSI-SQL, Transact-SQL (i.e. Inner/Outer Joins, Aggregates, Groups)
- History of writing basic Unix scripts and use of SSH
- Strong use of formats such as XML, JSON and suitable supporting tools for invocation.
- Use of SQL
- experience with delivery focus on all areas relating to data quality, validity, integrity, and accuracy.
- Automation Skills are desirable
- To track defects raised during testing through to resolution, liaising with the wider team and business stakeholders
- Experience with both ETL and ELT approaches and proficient at using tools to test the processes
If you feel you are suitable please reply with a quick statement explaining why you think you are suitable for the role and WHEN AND WHERE YOU USED JSON along with a copy of your CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales