Are you a Manufacturing Engineer interested in joining the team in a medical device company that is working on a global level?
Are you a Manufacturing Engineer interested in joining a medical device company that is working on a global level? The company has more then three decades of global leadership in the medical devices industry.They manufacture more than 3 million life-saving devices a year, shipped to all corners of the globe.With more then 27,000 dedicated employees world wide you're likely to collaborate with scientist,technical experts and business leaders from around the world so you'll have plenty of opportunities to develop a diverse network. This role is based in a the heart of Galway.They're looking to hire Manufacturing Engineers for Projects and NPI these are initial 12 month fixed term contracts with great salary and benefits with excellent opportunities for development.
Day to Day:
- Develop and implement manufacturing business improvement projects and processes for disposable medical devices. Support teams to make improvements to existing devices and manufacturing processes. Lead less complex projects independently with minimal supervision.
Analyses process, product, material or equipment specifications and performance requirements.Under broad supervision / guidance compiles and analyses operational, test and experimental data to establish performance standards for newly implemented or modified products / processes.
Troubleshoots new products / process working closely with product development.
- Demonstrates good working knowledge and application of validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements.
- HETAC Level 8 in a Technical Discipline (Science, Biomedical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience ideally in Medical Device industry or other highly regulated environment
- Project Management experience highly desirable
- EU Passport or Stamp 4 needed for consideration.
They recognize that good health, financial wellness and security are all critical to a productive workforce and support an ongoing culture of health. Their benefit plans are built to enable high performing talent, support a work/life balance, promote wellbeing, and create an inclusive work environment based on unique cultures.
If you are interested in hearing more about this oppurtunity in Galway don't hesitate in apply. Don't miss out on this opportunity to become part of a leading company going through an exciting growth phase. Please respond with an updated CV
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales