- Waterford, Republic of Ireland
PURPOSE OF ROLE
As the Manufacturing Process Engineer, you will be responsible for the process design, operation and implementation of new processes which increase the capability and capacity of their medical device production unit in Waterford.
An ambitious Waterford based medical device company that gives every employee the opportunity to make a difference for the patients they work for. You will receive on and off site training and your development is of paramount importance to the company as its employees are its biggest asset.
- Develop, configure and optimise industrial processes from inception, through commissioning and qualification, and into start up.
- Research and Development of new processes from concept to validation readiness may be required (this can include process design responsibilities)
- Apply sound engineering and manufacturing process engineering principles, in the delivery of the project.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience within a medical devices environment
- Minimum of Bachelors' degree (Honors) in Engineering (Level 8)
If you are interested in the above role please get in touch today.
This is one of countless roles with the medical device industry that are currently available so if you are interested in the market opportunities feel free to get in touch for a confidential chat.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales