- Tipperary, Republic of Ireland
- Medical Devices
As the Manufacturing Engineer on site in Clonmel you will provide support to the Manufacturing organization to facilitate efficient operations within the production area, to optimize existing processes, and to ensure that production goals are met.
You will manages a technical team and drive equipment performance, machines and tools and correct equipment problems or process parameters that produce non-conforming products, low yields or product quality issues.
You will interface with Quality and Research and Development organizations to integrate new products or processes into the existing manufacturing area.
- Full level 8 with Demonstrated Technical skills
- Consideration given to Level 8 higher diplomas depending on previous qualifications and also to those who are committed to completing a full Level 8.
- Previous Supervisory experience preferred
- Previous experience of working within medical devices or a regulated environment
If you are interested in the above role then please apply below.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales