- Denver, Colorado
- Banking & Finance , Business Analyst , Business Intelligence & Data Analytics , CRM, Salesforce & MS Dynamics , Development , Finance
This position will provide analytic support for the marketing team to drive profitable growth.
Job responsibilities include:
- Analyzes performance of marketing initiatives using both quantitative and qualitative measures.
- Measure multi-channel marketing campaign effectiveness and impact on business performance in terms of attribution, marketing mix optimization, modeling, and ROI.
- Delivers insights and recommendations that lead to profitable growth, as well as finds areas for improvement.
- Completes assignments that assist in development and implementation of marketing strategies and tactics and contributes to the understanding of our brand, customers, and competitors.
- Optimizes spend allocation and supporting channel optimization to drive profitability and other marketing goals.
- Compiles marketing performance reports and campaign results, analyzes them, and delivers relevant insights and recommendations to the marketing team. Analysis will cover overall product performance, ROI reporting, initiative benefits realization vs. KPI targets, and website effectiveness.
- Conducts research and provides analysis and makes recommendations related to product, revenue, profitability, pricing, positioning, and promotion strategy.
- Collaborates with the marketing team to plan and analyze targeted campaigns. This include using statistical methodologies to create campaign test plans.
- Perform campaign list pulling, cleansing for deduplication, compliance reasons, etc…, and audience selection. Additionally perform list model optimizations periodically.
- Bachelor degree with emphasis in marketing, engineering, business, finance, accounting, economics, math/statistics, science or an equivalent field.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, analytics, statistics, etc…
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience implementing different attribution models
- Exposure to Marketing mix models
- Demonstrate independence, initiative, and business acumen, and be able to work independently and in team settings
- Proficient in:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Nice to have:
- Graduate degree
- Prior experience in marketing or statistical analysis or product management
- Google Analytics experience, certifications or official training preferred
- Attribution software experience, such as MixPanel
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.