Mechanical Design Engineer
- Cork, Republic of Ireland
Fortune 500 medical technologies firm based in Cork is seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team in their R&D Innovation centre in Cork.
About the Company
This award winning company has a huge presence in Ireland. It is an exciting growth phase for this organisation and there are presently major expansion operations underway. Being part of this organisation at this time will provide you with a sense of achievement and opportunity to really make an impact.
Role: Mechanical Design Engineer
Location: New R&D Innovation centre, Cork Business and Technology Park, Model Farm Rd.
Benefits: Excellent salary, pension, healthcare and yearly bonus.
- Responsible for product modifications, according to customer and internally driven requests
- Conception of new products based on customer and marketing requirements
- Carries out product design as part of a multi-functional team
- Responsible for the production of CAD models & component drawings to production departments and the release of such to the database
- Carries out problem analysis using a variety of techniques, with the assistance of the team, and makes recommendations.
- Hons Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar engineering discipline
- Minimum 2 years industrial experience in a similar role and environment
- Understands and applies fundamental engineering concepts, practices and procedures
- Electrical experience required.
If you are interested in applying or hearing more about the position of Mechanical Design Engineer position in Cork forward your up to date CV and we can organize a time to have a call.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales