For a big international client I am looking for a Mechanical Engineer, specialized in HVAC/Utilities engineering. The senior specialist HVAC/Utilities engineering will work the coming two years on the largest capital project in Boxmeer and reports to the Project Director for that project. Project is in the detailed engineering phase (construction of civil works is already in progress), most package vendors have been selected. The project is for a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Boxmeer, for sterile filling and freeze drying of vaccines.
Hours per week: 40
Date: From November 2018 till end of June 2020
The Senior Specialist HVAC/Utilities Engineering will be responsible for the engineering, construction and commissioning of HVAC and utility systems and building related equipment.
- Acts as a subject matter expert in investment projects for HVAC, utility systems and building related equipment (plant steam, hot and cooling water, potable water, gases, Building Management System)
- Has knowledge of the relevant technologies and also of building automation systems.
- Has hands-on experience with commissioning of HVAC and utility systems and building related equipment.
- Working with ECPMCQ contractor from Ireland for mechanical scope (HVAC/steam boilers/distribution system, purified water skid/system, chillers skid/system, air compressors skid/system, etc.)
- check compliance with scope (technically represent owner in project change process)
- review documents, engineering and vendor (check compliance)
- advise EPCMCQ engineers, if questions arise* Participate in FAT's and later in SAT's for mechanical packages* Member of owners project team and participate in safety site walks, quality checks etc.
-BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering or HIT.
-Strong analytical skills, ability to understand automated systems.
-Good writing and design skills.
-Excellent communication skills.
-Minimal 5-10 years of experience in the food or pharmaceutical industry, preferable as a design or maintenance engineer.
-Fluent in English and Dutch, good in German.
Are you available and would you like to apply for this position? Please do not hesitate to contact Niek van Alfen by sending an email to n.vanalfen[at]realstaffing.com or call 020 522 1588.