Medical Affairs Director Korea
- S$14000 - S$25000 per month + competitive
- Seoul, South Korea
- Medical Affairs
Medical Director, Korea
- Develop and implement Medical and Scientific Affairs plans, including study and publication plans, for key products in the portfolio, in alignment with the Commercial plans.
- Provide medical leadership to core brand teams for inline assets, responsible for all medical support for new product launches and successful implementation of strategies to drive business success.
- Plan, develop and generate content and deliver internal and external scientific & scientific educational programs.
- Review and approval of marketing materials, providing medical strategies for the assets, working with relevant stakeholders including Regulatory Affairs, Public Affairs and Access, Medical Information, Drug Safety, Compliance and Clinical Research.
- Establish and maintain ongoing long-term collaborative peer-to-peer relationships with key thought leaders and manage KOL activities including Advisory Boards.
- Maintain clinical, scientific and technical expertise in specific therapeutic areas; review scientific journals, attend scientific and key technical meetings, participate in internal training programs.
- MD in Korea
- Management experience preferred
- Able to communicate in English
- Good communication, strategic, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Ability to drive decision-making within a multi-disciplinary, multi-regional, matrix teams
- Diplomacy and positive influencing abilities
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017