Medical Device Regulatory & Policy Assessor
- €60000 - €61000 per annum +
- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- Regulatory Affairs (RA)
I am currently working with the a state agency that puts the health of people at the core of everything they do.They use scientific and clinical expertise to review and monitor health products available in Ireland.
This role is located in Dublin, offers great flexi-time and benefits.
What will I be doing as a Medical Device Regulatory and Policy Assessor?
- Supporting the Communications and Policy lead in the management and the ongoing development of the section and Medical Devices department to ensure our regulatory activities are centred on scientific & regulatory excellence, are value-driven and optimised to achieve the highest standards of device safety, performance and care for patients and healthcare systems.
- Working with the Communications and Policy lead to prioritise work objectives and to ensure that the strategic goals and targets of the Medical Devices department are achieved.
- Contribute to the development of legislation and policy relating to medical devices at European and national level.
- Assist their Manager and Section Manager in meeting the objectives, goals and targets of the section and the Medical Devices department.
- Contributing to the companies processes to ensure activities and follow up actions are conducted in accordance with appropriate legislation and administrative procedure.
- Participate in the coordination, communication and implementation of legislation and policy relating to medical devices and on in-vitro diagnostics.
What I need to be a Medical Device Regulatory and Policy Assessor?
- 3rd level degree in legal studies or a relevant discipline (e.g. life sciences or healthcare)
- Minimum of three year's experience working in a communication and policy environment relating to health products, related to medical devices
- Knowledge of regulatory systems and relevant European and National legislation (current and future) relating to medical devices
- Excellent communication skills, with the proven ability to deliver appropriate information to the right people, using a range of written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience of regular high-level representation of organisational/national positions at national or European level
- Excellent decision making skills with a proven ability to deliver in a capacity utilising these skills.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to join a great organisation, To apply please send an up to date CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales