Medical Science Liaison
- ¥7000000 - ¥9000000 per annum
- Tokyo, Japan
- Medical Affairs
The first company to provide CRO (contract research organization) services in Japan. Relevant laws and rules had not been established when the group was first established. The CRO Study Group conducted promotional public relations activities to negotiate with the authorities for the establishment of CROs in Japan.
- Exchange high level medical and scientific information and promote appropriate use to KOL who is the specialist of each therapeutic area.
- Identify UMN (Unmet Medical Needs) of the therapeutic area.
- Supporting drafting medical solution to solve above UMN and act based on the solution.
- Plan and implement event and lecture sessions at conferences.
-High communication skill
-Good business manner
-Eminent planning and proposal skill
-Outstanding logical mind
-High ethic perspective
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja