Job Title: Medical Writer I
Location: South San Francisco, CA 94080
- Cursory literature review of clinical trials publications (Conference abstract, publication) and clinical guidelines in Small Cell Lung Cancer with a focus on patient-reported outcomes
- Interactions with writing team to front load deliverables (CSR, AED) for non-data driven content and ultimately data-driven content
- Data interpretation (including use of interactive tools SPOTFIRE and R-SHINNY), summary and communication of the results
- Writing PRO-sections for CSR and AED
- Abstract and draft manuscript
- Advanced degree in psychology, health services research, public health or related discipline.
- You have to be knowledgeable in biostatistics (analyses of clinical trials data) and rating scales (patient-reported questionnaires) including descriptive analyses, cross-sectional and longitudinal modeling.You have to be fluent in English (written and oral communication) with previous experience publishing data or writing clinical study reports. Experience in oncology preferred. Experience with Sportfire would be a plus.
- Advanced degree in Psychology, health services research, public health or related discipline.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.