MES PAS- X Lead Engineer
- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- Pharma & Biotech
MES PAS-X Technical Lead Engineer required to join manufacturing team for new OSD planet in Dublin, on a 12 month hourly rate contract basis. You will be contributing from the get go in building an MES solution to support manufacturing in a new Pharmaceutical facility. You will be working alongside talented teams and vendor consultants which will allow growth in your project experience and technical skill sets.
Role: MES PAS-X Technical Lead Engineer
Contract: 12 month hourly rate contract
Your role as MES lead Engineer will be to proactive in technical MES leadership, build solutions to support manufacturing of a greenfield project and work collaboratively with team members from other relevant department as well as reporting into the local IS/IT Project Manager.
The client is one of the world's leading Bio-pharmaceutical Company, with a continuous rising portfolio of effective health care solutions and they make a significant influence towards protecting and improving people's health. There is a strong culture of collaboration and growth within the organisation, are also outstanding advocates for promoting a diverse and inclusive global network amongst colleagues.
- Experience with Werum PAS-X (v3.1.7/8) application knowledge, MBR design and development, W&D setup, MES/MBR validation/testing, and MES to (ISA) Level 2 and 4 integration
- Experience in working closely with process Subject Matter Experts and other MES team members.
- 5+ year's experience in MES design and configuration
- Experience with MES/MBR functional specification for new production processes and equipment is desirable.
- Experience in broader PAS-X functionality is beneficial including for example the weighing & dispensing module, equipment management, and materials management/warehouse functionality.
- Experience in API, encapsulation, and primary/secondary packaging processes and equipment is beneficial to the role
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong GxP documentation skills
- MES validation test definition and execution experience is required.
What you will be doing
In addition to the above skill sets, the nature of the role is that the person will be embedded in the company project team for the duration of the contract, reporting to a local IS/IT Project Manager. Other team members include Validation, QA, local MES Administrators, IS/IT, Systems integrators, Solution Vendors, Process engineers/SME's, and Management Stakeholders.
This client is under massive expansion and this role may give rise to other contract opportunities as expands it's with other planned Greenfield Pharma/Biotech facilities.
If you are interested in this role please apply below. Want to hear more? No CV ready? Please feel free to contact me for further information
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales