Nitinol Devices Engineer
- Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Medical Devices
Role: Nitinol Devices Engineer
Location: Spiddal, County Galway
Benefits: Permanent position with a great salary, pension and full healthcare. Opportunity to work on a cross functional team and across a full product life cycle.
My client offers end-to-end product development services, from design and development, to full-scale manufacturing of key components and finished devices. They have a proven track record in innovative design and quality-assured manufacturing, partnering with companies, from emerging medical device start-ups, to world leading tier-one medical device companies.
As A Nitinol Devices Engineer you will be required to support my clients world-class Biomaterial Design and Development team through a phase of rapid expansion and growth due to new business activities. You will need an ability to mix a scientific approach to Nitinol device design with a hands-on approach to the process development and prototyping of novel Nitinol based devices for our clients in the vascular implant sector.
- Support the customer engagement process in the delivery of Nitinol based solutions.
- Design and develop innovative design and process solutions. This will include CAD & FEA modelling of devices, material properties design and process development for prototype builds.
- Develop new and existing manufacturing processes for the production of Nitinol based implants and devices.
- Build and enhance the intellectual property portfolio of the company in device design and process technology
- Honours Degree in Engineering with 3+ years of relevant industrial experience.
- Proficient in SolidWorks, AutoCad and similar 3D Modelling software.
- Experience in the medical device industry or similar highly regulated environment.
- Understanding of Design Control processes and ISO requirements.
- Must be eligible to work in the European Union.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position or would like to apply forward me a copy of your up to date CV and we can organise a time to discuss it further.
Looking forward to hearing to hearing from you.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales