- Walloon Brabant, Belgium
- Datenmanagement und Biostatistik
One of our pharmaceutical client is looking for a Non-clinical Statistician. As a Statistician you will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide a full statistical consultancy
- Responsible for the analyse and the interpretation of the data ;
- Manage experiments and surveys ;
- Recommend strategy ;
- Communicate results ;
- Responsible for the presentation for internal/external clients ;
- Develop and give training packages
What are they looking for in a Statistician?
- 2 to 4 years' experience as Statistician
- Bachelor or Master degree (PhD in statistics in an asset)
- Fluent in English and French
- Preferably Experience in the pharmaceutical industry AND in product development
- Good communication and teaching skills
The company can provide an interesting career in a dynamic environment with lots or learning and growth opportunities.
This is a job description in short, if you want more information you can apply to the job or call me at 02/610.59.59.