Overall (Engineering) Project leader (m/w)
For our client in Eastern Switzerland are we currently looking for several project leader.
- Support of long term department development
- Support budget- and investment planning on the basis of long term department planning
- Technology Integration
- Responsible for the project management within selected global technology projects.
- Responsible for the industrialization of dedicated projects
- Responsible for CAPEX Planning and Budget Control of dedicated projects
- Leading of cross functional teams within project organization
- Responsible for achieving the project goals and steer the monitoring (project control)
- Responsible to set-up strong project organizations also with third parties in dedicated projects
- Responsible for project reporting - support project reporting also within department and business segment
- Leads, promotes and motivates the employees within his/her area of responsibility (especially project goal setting, subproject and work package agreements, support training measures regarding PM within dedicated projects)
- Demonstrating (and integration) of expert know-how in the area of project management within dedicated projects
- Degree in Engineering, Production Technology, MBA
- Very experienced in project management in a global environment and in intercultural project teams
- Project management capability acc. Level C/B certificate (GPM/IPMA) or similar, excellent project management skills, structured and methodical working style (FMEA, SWOT, TCO), team-oriented, communicative, highly self-motivated and proactive, resultdriven,
- business fluent command of German and English, multi-tasking capabilities, basic legal knowledge on international contracts,
- intercultural leadership skills, cGMP and lean knowledge desired.
Are you looking for a new challenge as project leader by working for an international, well-known company? Then we are looking forward to receive your updated CV!
T: +41 (0) 44 588 2619
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.