Pharmacovigilance Vendor Manager
- Edinburgh, Scotland
A fast growing pharmaceutical company is looking for a PV Vendor Manager to join them on a permanent basis. The company is at an exciting stage with a lot of growth as the company matures into a global business.
This role will be focusing on managing the vendors in Pharmacovigilance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work performed by the vendors is conducted on time and to high quality including the correct classification of individual case report.
- The contracts are managed in a proactive manner such that there are no crises at the vendor or the company
- To work cross functionally within project teams to meet Company objectives and to represent the Pharmacovigilance in a team oriented manner and delivering quality and timely input to meet the needs of the project team.
- To negotiate safety collaboration agreements to ensure relationships with the business partners are conducted within a framework to ensure compliance and to monitor such agreements to ensure a smooth, collaborative working relationship.
- To ensure that Pharmacovigilance activities integral to cross functional projects being performed by vendors contracted by other functions are performed on time and to quality.
This role would suit a candidate who has experience as a Pharmacovigilance Project Manager.
Any questions don't hesistate to be contact.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales