Are you a self-starter interested in working in with a brand new products? Are you interested in playing a key role in supporting designs for New Product Development? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, global provider of medical technologies, such as solutions within the fields of vascular and interventional access, surgical, anaesthesia, cardiac care, urology, and emergency medicine, and respiratory care, is actively searching for a Principal Design Assurance Engineer to join its team in Maple Grove, Minnesota. This will be structured as a 6 month contract and pay is $40-$70 per hour based on previous experience. The Principal Design Assurance Engineer will be responsible for new product development (conception to launch) and sustaining projects.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Participate and lead New Product Development Phase Reviews and Design Reviews.
- Partner with R&D to determine and define design inputs, design outputs, and design input/output relationships.
- Review and improve design assurance specific quality system deliverables and processes to increase effectivity and efficiency.
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- B.S./B.A. in Biology, Chemistry, Engineering or Sciences preferred
- 8+ years of experience in medical device industry
- Experience with biologics or gelatin based products
- Experience/understanding with risk management and design controls
The Principal Design Assurance Engineer is an outstanding opportunity to take on collaborative position and grow within a top notch organization, and Maple Grove, MN is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.