Principal Electrical Engineer
- Chanhassen, Minnesota
- Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation , Electronics, Embedded Software , R+D/Project Management , Test and Verification
A medical device company in Chanhassen, MN has an exciting opening to technically lead the design and development of several different class 2 and class 3 medical devices. Take a look below and contact me directly with a resume to be presented to the hiring manager as this is a REAL STAFFING exclusive search.
- Receiving requirements and designing circuits using ALTIUM - Schematic - Layout
- Troubleshooting and electrical safety testing EMC
- Design and documentation of embedded electronics and software for medical products
- Ability to create system/electrical/software requirements for medical product design.
- Analog electrical design with emphasis on Biological Signals
- Digital design and documentation of electronics for medical products.
- Electrical Design with 8, 16, 32 bit micro-controllers/microprocessors
- Electrical design of signal acquisition, storage, and processing
- ALTIUM - schematic and PCB layout and design experience
- Microcontroller design - Analog
- Experience in a IEC 60601 electrical standard - regulated environment
- Analog and digital design experience - mixed signal design
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- 7-25(+) years minimum experience in Medical Device industry (considering other similarly regulated industries)
- Firmware Design and development with C
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.