Principal Investigator - Bioanalysis
Are you a Professional Scientist looking to explore new opportunities? Are you searching for the chance to join a world-renowned company on the cutting-edge of its field? Look no further! My client, a ground-breaking and prestigious Pharmaceutical CRO in the Indianapolis area, is now hiring for a Principal Investigator position. This person will take on a leadership role while also working with a team to maximize efficiency on client projects. This role will be a 6 month contract-to-hire, and will pay $45 to $60 per hour (negotiable based on prior experience.)
The Principal Investigator will take on the following day-to-day responsibilities, among others:
- Lead and provide oversight on customer projects
- Be the main liaison between the sponsor and the laboratory
- Make recommendations on next steps for customer projects
- Method development and validation for Small Molecule Assays (LC/MS/MS)
- Provide support and insight into all laboratory techniques used for customer projects
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Master's degree, PhD preferred (Chemistry, Biochem, or Science related degree)
- 3-5 years of experience in a GMP/GLP regulated environment, in a client-facing role
- Experience working with small molecule assays, specifically LC/MS/MS
Overall, this is an incredible opportunity to take on a leadership position with a world-renowned and reputable Pharma company.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me using the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.